Tube Air Mattress Set – Double 8″
- Weight bearing capacity: 160 Kgs
- Helps in treating and managing bed sores (stage 1,2 & 3 ulcers).
- A 360-degree approach to prevent & manage bed sores.
- 8” Nylon/P.U. individual tube mattress with cover.
- Overlay sheet; which is air permeable & water resistant.
- CPR facility for the cardiac emergency of patients.
- Merged alternative pressure relief system.
- Static Mode option is available.
- A low-pressure indicator is there on the pump.
- Kink-free tubes with quick connectors.
- Transport mode during a shift is present.
- No Bottoming Out
- Available with pump
Tube mattress helps individuals to prevent the formation of pressure ulcers, also known as bedsores or decubitus ulcers. When people are confined to bed for innumerable reasons, this lack of mobility and movement inhibits circulation. The constant contact between the body and the mattress creates pressure spots that pinch off the tiny blood vessels, cutting off oxygen and nutrient delivery to the skin. Pressure ulcers form when the skin is deprived of these nutrients repeatedly. Constant friction or rubbing of the mattress against the skin also leads to bedsores, while staying in the same position that might be stretching or bending blood vessels is another culprit. Individuals who are unable to move and shift position while in bed might also experience excess moisture/sweating which can also lead to the breakdown and integrity of the skin, increasing the risk of pressure ulcers and infection.
The risks of infection and the formation of pressure ulcers can be greatly reduced by employing Tube Mattress into the patient’s treatment plan.