PULSE OXIMETER CHOICEMED C36
- Small, compact, simple, reliable and durable physiological monitoring device
- Low power consumption with battery-low indicator
- Dual colour OLED displays SpO2, PR, pulse bar and waveform
- Optional multi-colour silicon rubber boot and carrying case
- Automatically power off and requires 2 AAA alkaline batteries
The fingertip pulse oximeter features low power consumption, convenient operation and portability. Place one fingertip into the photoelectric sensor for diagnosis and the pulse rate and oxygen saturation will appear on the display. It has been proven in clinical experiments that it also features high precision and repeatability.